How you should be using Google Calendar


This is how my Google Calendar looks in my browser. Notice the background image? Notice how my favorite sports team's schedules are synced to my calendar? Notice the weather forecast icons? This are some of the neat features in this app that you haven't been using. So how do you get these features to work on your calendar?

Background: Go to Settings > Calendar Background -- From there you can upload or choose from available images


To add other interesting events on your calendar, go to the Calendar tab and go to Interesting Calendar as highlighted in the below image:

As you can see, I have Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Cowboys games marked in my calendar through this feature. If you find this post useful, appreciate if you can post your comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Airline Seats - Etihad

THE PLAN: MY POST OFW LIFE

Existential thoughts on my Birthday